Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] KAALA DISTRICT COMMISSIONER MEETING

  • Rupert Kealoha
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 24, 2005
      I won't be able to make the Commissioner's meeting this month - I'll be in Thailand.  I will get in touch with you when I return.

                                                                                                         R. Kealoha
      Barry Nupen <barry.nupen@...> wrote:
      REMINDER - Next Wednesday is our monthly Commissioner's meeting - 7 PM
      at Mililani LDS Church.

      Please plan to attend.  If you cannot attend, please let me know.

      Kaala District Commissioner

    • Barry Nupen
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 26, 2005
        Thanks, Rupert. Have a safe and fun trip. YIS, barry

        --- In Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com, Rupert Kealoha
        <kealohas001@y...> wrote:

        > I won't be able to make the Commissioner's meeting this month -
        I'll be in Thailand. I will get in touch with you when I return.

        R. Kealoha
        > Barry Nupen <barry.nupen@n...> wrote:
        > REMINDER - Next Wednesday is our monthly Commissioner's meeting -
        7 PM
        > at Mililani LDS Church.
        >
        > Please plan to attend. If you cannot attend, please let me know.
        >
        > Yours in Scouting,
        >
        > Barry Nupen
        > Kaala District Commissioner

        > Boy scout fund raising Boy scout idea for fund raising Boy scout
        Boy scout patch Boy scout first aid Boy scout merit badges

        Service.

        > ---------------------------------

      • Shane kaopua

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 30, 2005
            Thanks, Shane.

            Do you have any updates on the units you serve?

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 22, 2005
              Barry:

              Sorry, I will be working.

              Both Troop 32 and Pack 167 have been rechartered.

              Terry