COMMISSIONER'S MEETING ON WED 5 OCTOBER

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      All,

      Please attend the monthly Commissioner's meeting - 7 PM Wed 5 Oct. at Mililani LDS Chapel.

      I will not be attending this meeting, due to a death in the family (one of my favorite cousins).  I will be at the funeral on Wed on the mainland (Spokane WA).

      However, our new and HIGHLY CHARGED/EXCITED DE, Liz Baldwin, will fill in for me.  We will be focusing on the status of struggling units and preparing for recharter.  Commissioners are KEY to helping get recharter done on time.  The Council deadline (GOAL!!!) is 15 November.  Recharter packages will be passed out at Roundtable.  Please be there to assist with distribution and to be able to follow up with units that do not attend Roundtable.

      THANKS FOR YOUR COMMISSIONER SERVICE AND SUPPORT TO THE SCOUTING UNITS!!!!

      Kaala District Commissioner
      (h) 623-3538
      (c) 384-6620