RE: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] COMMISSIONER CONFERENCE

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 13, 2005
      Ken,

      Just your attendance unless Frank Godek wants you to help him with his RT Commissioner session.

      r/Barry

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 13, 2005
        Ken,

        Dana and I would love it if you could help with the Roundtable presentation.  Its a short one - 50 minutes - but it would be nice to have something on the Boy Scout side of Roundtable in addition to the Cub side.  We can talk about it at the Roundtable Planning Meeting tonight.

        Frank