RE: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] COMMISSIONER CONFERENCE

  • Wong, Kenneth K CIV-CONT (CSP N433211)
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 13 11:21 AM
      Barry,

      Need help? Or just my attendance?

      Aloha,
      Ken

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Barry Nupen
      Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 15:28
      To: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] COMMISSIONER CONFERENCE

      All,

      Please plan on attending the Commissioner's Conference on 17 September
      at the Kahala LDS church. Check-in is at 7:30 AM and we should be done
      by about 1:30 PM. I believe the cost is about $8.00, which includes
      lunch. Please let me know whether you can or cannot attend. You can
      reply to the yahoo group email, send me an email directly
      (nupen.ohana@...) or call me, at home or at work. There will
      be sessions for Roundtable Commissioners as well as Unit Commissioners
      and ADCs.

      As I receive additional information, I wil pass it on.

      Thanks,

      Barry Nupen
      Ka'ala District Commissioner
      (h) 623-3538
      (c) 384-6620

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 13 11:34 AM
        Ken,

        Just your attendance unless Frank Godek wants you to help him with his RT Commissioner session.

        r/Barry

        Please plan on attending the Commissioner's Conference on 17 September
        at the Kahala LDS church.  Check-in is at 7:30 AM and we should be done
        by about 1:30 PM. I believe the cost is about $8.00, which includes
        lunch.  Please let me know whether you can or cannot attend.  You can
        reply to the yahoo group email, send me an email directly
        (nupen.ohana@...) or call me, at home or at work.  There will
        be sessions for Roundtable Commissioners as well as Unit Commissioners
        and ADCs.

        As I receive additional information, I wil pass it on.

        Thanks,

        Barry Nupen
        Ka'ala District Commissioner
        (h) 623-3538
        (c) 384-6620

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Frank Godek
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 13 8:51 PM
          Ken,

          Dana and I would love it if you could help with the Roundtable presentation.  Its a short one - 50 minutes - but it would be nice to have something on the Boy Scout side of Roundtable in addition to the Cub side.  We can talk about it at the Roundtable Planning Meeting tonight.

          Frank