RE: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] COMMISSIONER CONFERENCE

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 12, 2005
      Myrna,

      This is not Commissioner Basic Traiining.  However, it will help expand your knowledge as a UC.  I am planning to provide UC Basic Training at the Kaala BLT on 15 Oct.  Unless you are already booked as an instructor, you can sign up for UC training.

      Alternately, I can do a one-on-one session also, at your convenience (based on my schedule availability).

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 13, 2005
        Barry,

        Need help? Or just my attendance?

        Aloha,
        Ken

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 13, 2005
          Ken,

          Just your attendance unless Frank Godek wants you to help him with his RT Commissioner session.

          r/Barry

          Please plan on attending the Commissioner's Conference on 17 September
          at the Kahala LDS church.  Check-in is at 7:30 AM and we should be done
          by about 1:30 PM. I believe the cost is about $8.00, which includes
          lunch.  Please let me know whether you can or cannot attend.  You can
          reply to the yahoo group email, send me an email directly
          (nupen.ohana@...) or call me, at home or at work.  There will
          be sessions for Roundtable Commissioners as well as Unit Commissioners
          and ADCs.

          As I receive additional information, I wil pass it on.

          Thanks,

          Barry Nupen
          Ka'ala District Commissioner
          (h) 623-3538
          (c) 384-6620

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Frank Godek
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 13, 2005
            Ken,

            Dana and I would love it if you could help with the Roundtable presentation.  Its a short one - 50 minutes - but it would be nice to have something on the Boy Scout side of Roundtable in addition to the Cub side.  We can talk about it at the Roundtable Planning Meeting tonight.

            Frank