REMINDER - COMBINED COUNCIL MEETING - 6:30 PM ON NOV 3 AT DAMIEN HIGH SCHOOL

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004

      REMINDER - COUNCIL COMBINED MEETING FOR ALL COMMISSIONERS, DISTRICT COMMITTEE MEMBERS, RT STAFF, FOS CHAIRS AND INTERESTED DISTRICT - NOV 3 6:30 PM AT DAMIEN HIGH SCHOOL

      ALL COMMISSIONERS PLEASE ATTEND

      This is a chance to get to meet YOUR COUNTERPARTS From all the districts around the island, share ideas, and learn from each other.  There will be a joint session (all attendees) and breakout sessions as well.  Please mark your calendars and attend.  Includes heavy pupus and beverages.  If you have questions, please call me (h 623-3538, w 474-6965).

      SEE ATTACHMENT & FURTHER INFORMATION BELOW:

      Dear District Committee Members, Unit Commissioners, Roundtable Staff and
      FOS Chairpersons,

      You are cordially invited to the 2nd Council Combined Meeting on
      Wednesday November 3 at 6:30 PM at the Damien High School on Houghtailing
      Street.  Heavy Pupu will be served for your enjoyment.  Please plan to
      attend this important meeting to meet and exchange useful information
      with other districts' scouters.   We'll all have a chance to attend our
      own breakout session depending on our titles after the general session.

      Ka'ala District Committee Meeting scheduled for Nov. 10 is now cancelled.
       We will get together for a short discussion at about 8:30 PM after the
      Combined meeting on Nov. 3 to touch bases on our own district events and
      matters.