Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] COMMISSIONER CONFERENCE

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 12, 2005
      Haven't been trained as a Unit Commissioner yet. Will this count as my
      training? My schedule is rather tight now but I'll make it a point to
      attend if it qualifies me to be "trained".
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 12, 2005
        Myrna,

        This is not Commissioner Basic Traiining.  However, it will help expand your knowledge as a UC.  I am planning to provide UC Basic Training at the Kaala BLT on 15 Oct.  Unless you are already booked as an instructor, you can sign up for UC training.

        Alternately, I can do a one-on-one session also, at your convenience (based on my schedule availability).

        Haven't been trained as a Unit Commissioner yet.  Will this count as my
        training?  My schedule is rather tight now but I'll make it a point to
        attend if it qualifies me to be "trained".

      • Wong, Kenneth K CIV-CONT (CSP N433211)
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 13, 2005
          Barry,

          Need help? Or just my attendance?

          Aloha,
          Ken

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 13, 2005
            Ken,

            Just your attendance unless Frank Godek wants you to help him with his RT Commissioner session.

            r/Barry

            Please plan on attending the Commissioner's Conference on 17 September
            at the Kahala LDS church.  Check-in is at 7:30 AM and we should be done
            by about 1:30 PM. I believe the cost is about $8.00, which includes
            lunch.  Please let me know whether you can or cannot attend.  You can
            reply to the yahoo group email, send me an email directly
            (nupen.ohana@...) or call me, at home or at work.  There will
            be sessions for Roundtable Commissioners as well as Unit Commissioners
            and ADCs.

            As I receive additional information, I wil pass it on.

            Thanks,

            Barry Nupen
            Ka'ala District Commissioner
            (h) 623-3538
            (c) 384-6620

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Frank Godek
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 13, 2005
              Ken,

              Dana and I would love it if you could help with the Roundtable presentation.  Its a short one - 50 minutes - but it would be nice to have something on the Boy Scout side of Roundtable in addition to the Cub side.  We can talk about it at the Roundtable Planning Meeting tonight.

              Frank