COMMISSIONER'S MEETING AND MORE.....

  • Barry Nupen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      All,

      I'm on the mainland and just finished delivering my 2 daughters to
      their respective colleges (Kari, a Junior at Withworth College in
      Spokane WA, and Bethany, a Freshman at Concordia Univ in Portland
      OR). I fly home tomorrow, and hope to see you all at the
      Commissioner's Meeting on wed at 7 PM.

      Also, several reminders:

      Roundtable is on Thursday - please attend if possilbe

      Kaala District Camporee starts Fri afternoon. We need a lot of
      help, especially with Commissioners to assist with check-in and
      check-out, plus assist with the various events.

      Webelos visit to Camporee on Saturday afternoon. Always need help
      with this one - it is especially important, since the boys begin to
      get exposure to the excitement of Boy Scouts

      Commissioner's Conference on Sep 17 - I don't have details right
      now, but I hope to have more information on Wed night.

      Also, if you have not yet attended Wood Badge, there is still time
      to sign up for the best and most fun training opportunity out
      there.

      See you all on Wedmesday!

      If you need to reach me in the mean time, 808-384-6620

      Barry
      Kaala District Commissioner