Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ON SEPT 7

  • Samantha & Kauokalani Moikeha
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2005
      Barry,
      I'll plan on being there. I've been a bit behind the 8 ball this
      summer. Our family has been on a roller coaster ride the last few
      months and we've finally been able to move forward with a plan. Take a
      look at our family's blog page for the details but in a nut shell, our
      daughter was diagnosed with a disease that requires she go through
      chemotherapy. All in all it's been an adventure. The URL is
      http://moikehaohana.blogspot.com
      Kauokalani Moikeha

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2005

        Kauokalani,

        Wow - you have had QUITE a summer - QUITE an ordeal. And so it continues......Your family, and especially your daughter will be in my prayers.

        Commissioners - I suggest you all go read Kauokalani's blog - I commend his entire family for their endurance and the love and caring they show each other.

        Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 5:30 PM
        Subject: Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONERS MEETING ON SEPT 7

[...]

        ?  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

        ?  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service .