RE: Ka'ala District Commissioner's Meeting - OCT 6

  • Greg Oermann
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2004
      When you get finished with your Wood Badge staff duties, I'll be on a plane to Scott AFB, so I wanted to give you and update before I go.  We discussed the units most in need of help and assigned one commissioner for each.  Here is the breakdown:
      Pack 146 - Joanne reports that it is actually starting to recover.  Gary Sagun agreed to follow up with some telephone calls, as his schedule doesn't allow him a lot of time for unit visits right now.
      Pack 157 - Toby Clairmont
      Pack 170 - Ken Wong - This is normally one of Jean Akagi's units, but she will focus on Troop 173.
      Pack 183 - Greg Oermann
      Pack 275 - We ran out of commissioners at the meeting, but Ken or Gary suggested Dan Blessing.  I don't have Dan's contact info, so you'll have to follow up with him to see if he'll take it on.
      Pack 376 - Myrna Daugio
      Troop 173 - Jean Akagi
      I'll be back on 17 October.  I'll try to check e-mail, but no guarantees.  Or you might catch me on my cell phone 722-6768 (remember that I'll be 5 hours ahead).