COMBINED KEY THREE MEETING ON SEPTEMBER 6

  • Barry Nupen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2005
      All,

      Please plan to attend the Quarterly Combined Key 3 meeting at Damien
      High School on Septermber 6 at 6:00 PM. Pupus and juice provided,
      plus a chance to visit with others around the council, followed by the
      combined meeting and breakout sessions for each group. The
      Commissioner breakout session is a great time to share information and
      compare notes on how we "do" Commissioner Service.

      Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend, as I am flying home from
      the mainland the next day, following delivering my 2 daughters to
      their respective colleges the previous 2 weekends.