Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] SPECIAL DISTRICT MEETING WED AUG 10

  • David Jayme
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2005
      Sorry I'll need to miss this meeting - sounds very interesting. I won't
      be returning from the mainland until the end of the week.

      >>> barry.nupen@... 08/07/05 12:00 AM >>>
      All Commissioners:

      Please plan to attend a special meeting of the District Committee.
      The normal District Committee meeting will start at 6:30 PM, and at
      about 7 PM we will shift to the special topic of the evening - the
      focus will be on how the District as a whole can assist and support
      the struggling units in our district.

      If you have any questions, please email or call me.