Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] SPECIAL DISTRICT MEETING WED AUG 10

  • Toby Clairmont
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2005
      Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] SPECIAL DISTRICT MEETING WED AUG 10

      Hi Barry...

      Regrets - I'm on the mainland in Texas then DC this week.  See 'ya when I get back.

      Tob
      --------------------------
      TOBY L. CLAIRMONT, RN, CEM
      Emergency Program Manager
      Healthcare Association of Hawaii

      E-mail:     toby@...
      Voice:      (808) 864-7723
      Facsimile:  (808) 625-3683
      Nextel:      184*128*228

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2005
        Sorry I'll need to miss this meeting - sounds very interesting. I won't
        be returning from the mainland until the end of the week.

        >>> barry.nupen@... 08/07/05 12:00 AM >>>