SPECIAL DISTRICT MEETING WED AUG 10

  • Barry Nupen
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2005
      All Commissioners:

      Please plan to attend a special meeting of the District Committee.
      The normal District Committee meeting will start at 6:30 PM, and at
      about 7 PM we will shift to the special topic of the evening - the
      focus will be on how the District as a whole can assist and support
      the struggling units in our district.

      If you have any questions, please email or call me.

    • Shane kaopua
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2005
        Sorry Barry but I won't be able to attend because I will be at my son's school open house that evening.  Mahalo.

        Barry Nupen <barry.nupen@...> wrote:
        All Commissioners:

        Please plan to attend a special meeting of the District Committee.
        The normal District Committee meeting will start at 6:30 PM, and at
        about 7 PM we will shift to the special topic of the evening - the
        focus will be on how the District as a whole can assist and support
        the struggling units in our district.

        If you have any questions, please email or call me.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Toby Clairmont
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 7, 2005
          Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] SPECIAL DISTRICT MEETING WED AUG 10

          Hi Barry...

          Regrets - I'm on the mainland in Texas then DC this week.  See 'ya when I get back.

          Tob
          --------------------------
          TOBY L. CLAIRMONT, RN, CEM
          Emergency Program Manager
          Healthcare Association of Hawaii

          E-mail:     toby@...
          Voice:      (808) 864-7723
          Facsimile:  (808) 625-3683
          Nextel:      184*128*228

          Please plan to attend a special meeting of the District Committee.
          The normal District Committee meeting will start at 6:30 PM, and at
          about 7 PM we will shift to the special topic of the evening - the
          focus will be on how the District as a whole can assist and support
          the struggling units in our district.

          If you have any questions, please email or call me.

        • David Jayme
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 7, 2005
            Sorry I'll need to miss this meeting - sounds very interesting. I won't
            be returning from the mainland until the end of the week.

            >>> barry.nupen@... 08/07/05 12:00 AM >>>