UPCOMING COMMISSIONER INFORMATION

  • Barry Nupen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2005
      All,

      I will be off island on vacation from June 22 thru July 6. I would
      like to reschedule our monthly Commissioner Meeting for Thursday July
      7 at 7 PM.

      In the mean time, please remember to be in contact with your units at
      least monthly (in person, on the phone, via email or .....). Also, I
      will be sending out the Camp Pupukea schedule for 4 camping weeks in
      July. If you are a UC for a Troop, please try to visit them at
      Pupukea sometime during their week. One good time is the Scoutmaster
      Dinner on Thursdays, but any visit during the week is great.

      Also, please be in touch with your units about comducting unit annual
      planning and Fall Roundup planning.

      (Perry McArthur, can you reschedule a place for us for Commissioners
      Meeting? If so, great, if not, then I will find another place.)

      If anyone needs to reach me while I am on the mainland, please call
      either 808-255-5922 or 360-908-3374 (both are cell phones).

      See you in a couple of weeks.....and thanks for all you do for
      Scouting.

      Barry Nupen
      Ka'ala District Commissioner
    • David Jayme
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2005
        Sorry - I'll be on the mainland and will miss July and August meetings.
        I'll actually be at Philmont attending the Training Center on July 7th,
        so at least I'll have some exposure to Scouting on that date.

        >>> barry.nupen@... 06/21 1:03 PM >>>