phone-a-thon

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2005
      I can be there today. What time (got it 6:30 p.m.) and where at Council?
      Presidents' Hall? What shall I bring? Cell phone? Dessert?

      Hope this one gets through. I sent it yesterday and it got kicked back.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2005
        coming thru loud and clear - we'll use Council phones, probably in the office area.  Dessert sounds GREAT!!!