Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] SAVE-A-SCOUT PHONE-A-THON

  • TERRENCE KONG
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2005
      Sorry Barry.

      Will be in Califrisco.

      TK
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:46 AM
      Subject: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] SAVE-A-SCOUT PHONE-A-THON

      Just a reminder for all Commissioners -

      Don't forget our Save-A-Scout Phone-A-Thon on Wednesday at Council

      We'll have Pizza first, and then make our phone calls to the Scouts
      that dropped off the rosters

      Please confirm your attendance.  iF you cannot attend, but can still
      help out by making phone calls from home (or somewhere else), let me
      know and I will provide a list for you to call.

      Thanks for all you do for Scouting.