RE: Spam: Spam: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 2/2/2011, 7:00 pm

  • Tanya Hillhouse
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011

      Hi can you please remove me from your email distribution list.  I hope all is well. Aloha!

      Tanya Hillhouse | Old Pueblo & Santa Cruz District Director

      Boy Scouts of America | Catalina Council

      Tanya@... | 520 750-0385 ext.16 | Fax: 520 750-0815

      For more info visit us at:

      www.catalinacouncil.org

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2011
        Can you please remove me from your distribution list.  Thanks,

        Shane Kaopua

        On Feb 2, 2011, at 1:01 PM, Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

        Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

        Date: Wednesday February 2, 2011