RE: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] COMMISSIONER'S MEETING TOMORROW 1 JUNE

  • Toby Clairmont
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005

      Hi Barry…regret I’ll miss tonight’s meeting.  Susie is leaving for the mainland at the same time – need to take her to the airport.

      Tob

      TOBY L. CLAIRMONT, RN, CEM

      Emergency Program Manager

      Healthcare Association of Hawaii

      Team Leader (GS-301-15)

      Hawaii Disaster Medical Assistance Team

      FEMA - National Disaster Medical System

      U.S. Department of Homeland Security

      E-mail:       toby@...

      Voice:        (808) 864-7723

      Facsimile:  (808) 625-3683

      To reach us in an emergency, contact Physicians Exchange at (808) 566-5052.

      'Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.'

                                                     - Benjamin Franklin

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        Thanks, Toby.  If you get back up to Mililani in time, stop by and I can give you a quick update data dump on what's going on.  Or, we can get together at a later time.