Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 1/5/2011, 7:00 pm

  • Shane Kaopua
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
      Please remove me from email distribution list.  I am no longer a commissioner.

      Thank you,
      Shane Kaopua

      On Jan 3, 2011, at 7:11 PM, Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

      Date: Wednesday January 5, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 17 hours, 48 minutes.

    • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2011

        Date: Wednesday January 5, 2011