COMMISSIONER'S MEETING TOMORROW 1 JUNE

  • Barry Nupen
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      Some of the topics we will discuss tomorrow include:

      1. Save-A-Scout Phone-A-Thon

      2. Assisting units to conduct annual planning

      3. Fall Roundup promotion

      Plus, updates from you, our commissioners, on service to ALL units,
      with our continued focus on the struggling units.

      Hope to see you all tomorrow evening! If you can't attend, please
      let me know, and provide any updates on your units.

    • Toby Clairmont
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005

        Hi Barry…regret I’ll miss tonight’s meeting.  Susie is leaving for the mainland at the same time – need to take her to the airport.

        Tob

        TOBY L. CLAIRMONT, RN, CEM

        Emergency Program Manager

        Healthcare Association of Hawaii

        Team Leader (GS-301-15)

        Hawaii Disaster Medical Assistance Team

        FEMA - National Disaster Medical System

        U.S. Department of Homeland Security

        E-mail:       toby@...

        Voice:        (808) 864-7723

        Facsimile:  (808) 625-3683

        To reach us in an emergency, contact Physicians Exchange at (808) 566-5052.

        'Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.'

                                                       - Benjamin Franklin

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
          Thanks, Toby.  If you get back up to Mililani in time, stop by and I can give you a quick update data dump on what's going on.  Or, we can get together at a later time.