UNIT SERVICE AND SUPPORT

  • Barry Nupen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
      Kaala District Commissioners:

      Our next Commissioner's Meeting is Wed June 1 at 7 PM at Mililani LDS)

      Also, don't forget we have our Council Combined Meeting at Damien
      High School on June 7. This is a great opportunity to share
      information and compare notes with Commissioners from other
      Districts.

      Have you been in contact with your units in the last several weeks?
      Upcoming events you should be promoting include:
      1. Memorial Day Good Turn at Punchbowl (and remind your units to
      remember their Tour Permit)
      2. Cub Scout Day Camp (now we're down to last minute registration)
      3. Boy Scout Summer Camp
      4. National Youth Leadership Training Conference (replaces JLT, and
      mirrors much of the WoodBadge course structure).

      Also, follow up with your units on Spring Into Scouting - have they
      turned in all the new members (and ESPECIALLY the new Tigers that can
      start as of 1 June).

      Please keep me posted on any issues or problems with your units.

      See you at the next Commissioner's Meeting, or let me know if you
      cannot attend.

      A BIG Thanks to all of you for your support to Scouting.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Barry Nupen, District Commissioner
      (h) 623-3538 nupen.ohana@...
      (w) 474-6965 barry.nupen@...