Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER'S MEETING WED AT 7 PM

    Message 1 of 13 , May 17, 2005
      Message

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 4:53 PM
      Subject: RE: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER'S MEETING WED AT 7 PM

      Howzit Barry:

      Sorry did not reply.  My computer was out of commission since the beginning of May.

      Just got it back.  Am now just getting to my mail..

      Anyhow.

      Visited Pack 167 on April 29, Pack meeting.  They're doing fine.

      The crossover of cub boys to boy scouts was successful.  So far everyone is doing fine.

      Spoke, in person, to Troop 32 Scoutmaster, Brian K. and Committee Chair, Lana Seki (my neighbor) and no problems to report.

      That's it for now.

      TK
      Message 2 of 13 , May 17, 2005
        Message
        Thanks for the update.  Appreciate your efforts to continue to support your units.