MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 3/4/2009, 7:00 pm

  • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
      Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

      Date: Wednesday March 4, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 17 hours, 56 minutes.

    • Tanya Hillhouse
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009

        Barry, can you please alternate the meeting location.  Our upcoming district meetings will be held at the Waipahu LDS Chapel.  Remember, Odd months in Waipahu , Even months in Mililani.  Thank you!

        Yours in Scouting,

        Tanya Hillhouse| Sr. District Executive, Kaala District

        Boy Scouts of America | Aloha Council

        42 Puiwa Road, Honolulu , HI   96817

        Tanya.Hillhouse@... | 808 595-6366 ext. 232 | Fax: 808 595-4323

        For more info visit us at:

        www.alohacouncilbsa.org

        **This email is intended for the addressee shown. It may contain information that is confidential and protected from disclosure. If you have received this mail in error, please reply to the sender, so that Aloha Council, BSA can arrange for proper delivery, and then delete this message along with any attachments from your inbox and empty it from your deleted items folder. The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, and/or malicious code when sent. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and other defects. The sender's employer is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments. Thank you for your cooperation!

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
          Tanya,

          I set up the roundtable reminder with the alternating months.  Remind me in a few days and I will also update the monthly Commissioners and Committee meetings as well.  Right now, I just got back from a trip to Washington DC and need to get some specific things to get rolling for NYLT ASAP.

          Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 7:32 PM

          Tanya.Hillhouse@ scouting. org | 808 595-6366 ext. 232 | Fax: 808 595-4323

[...]

          Location:

          MILILANI LDS