Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 1/7/2009, 7:00 pm

  • Barry Nupen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2009
      Tanya,

      I'm the one that created this message (and the only one around who can change it...currently....) .  If you want, I can add you to the Yahoo group and give you permissions to update and change the message as needed.  A long time ago, I used to put additional info out in the group.  However, you have to add the people to the group or they will not get the email anyway.

      Is Roundtable changing to Waipahu permanently, or is it just for this month?

      And is it the same with Committee and Commissioners also?  I went to Mililani Stake and there was a bunch Scouts, but no one from the District.

      Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 2:49 PM
      Subject: RE: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 1/7/2009, 7:00 pm

      Hello there,  Please change this message as the location will be at Waipahu LDS.

      Yours in Scouting,

      Tanya Hillhouse| Sr. District Executive, Kaala District

      Boy Scouts of America | Aloha Council

      42 Puiwa Road, Honolulu , HI   96817

      Tanya.Hillhouse@ scouting. org | 808 595-6366 ext. 232 | Fax: 808 595-4323

      For more info visit us at:

      www.alohacouncilbsa .org

      **This email is intended for the addressee shown. It may contain information that is confidential and protected from disclosure. If you have received this mail in error, please reply to the sender, so that Aloha Council, BSA can arrange for proper delivery, and then delete this message along with any attachments from your inbox and empty it from your deleted items folder. The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, and/or malicious code when sent. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and other defects. The sender's employer is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments. Thank you for your cooperation!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2009

        Hey Barry,

        Only the Commissioner and Committee Meetings are changing.  They are rotating from Waipahu to Mililani.  January was Waipahu so February will be Mililani and so on and so forth.  Roundtable will be the same place, and time.  Thank you!  Aloha Council has a new website which will allow us to generate automatically roundtable reminders, etc.  We go live January 17th.  Thank you!  With Frank Godek’s help we’ll be a success.

        Tanya.Hillhouse@... | 808 595-6366 ext. 232 | Fax: 808 595-4323