DISTRICT DINNER

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2005
      ALL KA'ALA DISTRICT COMMISSIONERS:

      A reminder that the District Dinner is this Friday evening - starting at 6:30 PM at the Mililani LDS Stake Building

      We will be honoring a number of people in our district , including the 4 District Award of Merit recipients (Perry McArthur, Greg Oermann, Frank Godek, and Dana Godek), plus the District Chairman's Award, the District Commissioner's Award, and several Veteran's Awardees.

      Just a reminder to consider signing up - currently it's $18 if you register now, and $20 at the door.  This is  a GREAT chance to have a really great chinese meal (catered) and lots of entertainment, including chinese lion dances and ribbon dances...PLUS the AUCTION.  Remember to bring those Roundtable Bucks (and you get a bunch more just for registering and coming to the dinner).  Last year there were a bunch of great items, such as 2-for-1 dinner at Jameson's in Haleiwa, passes to places like Sea Life Park, and other great things.  This year, there is even MORE stuff.  Bring your family and have a great time.  If you wait until Friday night, it will be $20 at the door!!