MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 1/7/2009, 7:00 pm

  • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2009
      Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

      Date: Wednesday January 7, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 17 hours, 55 minutes.

    • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2009

        Date: Wednesday January 7, 2009

      • Tanya Hillhouse
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 7, 2009

          Hello there,  Please change this message as the location will be at Waipahu LDS.

          Yours in Scouting,

          Tanya Hillhouse| Sr. District Executive, Kaala District

          Boy Scouts of America | Aloha Council

          42 Puiwa Road, Honolulu , HI   96817

          Tanya.Hillhouse@... | 808 595-6366 ext. 232 | Fax: 808 595-4323

          For more info visit us at:

          www.alohacouncilbsa.org

          **This email is intended for the addressee shown. It may contain information that is confidential and protected from disclosure. If you have received this mail in error, please reply to the sender, so that Aloha Council, BSA can arrange for proper delivery, and then delete this message along with any attachments from your inbox and empty it from your deleted items folder. The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, and/or malicious code when sent. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and other defects. The sender's employer is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments. Thank you for your cooperation!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2009
            Tanya,

            I'm the one that created this message (and the only one around who can change it...currently....) .  If you want, I can add you to the Yahoo group and give you permissions to update and change the message as needed.  A long time ago, I used to put additional info out in the group.  However, you have to add the people to the group or they will not get the email anyway.

            Is Roundtable changing to Waipahu permanently, or is it just for this month?

            And is it the same with Committee and Commissioners also?  I went to Mililani Stake and there was a bunch Scouts, but no one from the District.

            Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 2:49 PM

            Tanya.Hillhouse@ scouting. org | 808 595-6366 ext. 232 | Fax: 808 595-4323