Ka'ala District Roundtable, 11/13/2008, 7:00 pm

  • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2008
      Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: Ka'ala District Roundtable

      Date: Thursday November 13, 2008
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Thursday.
      Location: Mililani LDS

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2008

        Ruth Brown will have her Woodbadge Bead Ceremony at tonight's Roundtable. We'll be bringing some light refreshments to share. See you all tonight.