Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 11/5/2008, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008

      Sorry, can't make the meeting again! My Mom's ill so I have to go to Pearl City to tend to her. Here's my report:

      Pack 144 sold popcorn after all the church services on Sunday, Oct. 19th. Looked like they did well for "Show and Sell" as I saw several empty boxes.

      Pack 43 is coming along, as Ka'ala District's newest unit. They have a Cubmaster, Harold Callejo, and will be meeting for the 4th time on Friday, Nov. 7th. A few parents went through the basic training on Saturday, Oct. 11th. Several of the boys will be attending the New Scout Family Day @ Camp Pupukea on Nov. 22nd.

      Troop 144 were planning for Camporee. They also wanted to send a care package to Assistant Scoutmaster Mark Tom, who's deployed to the Middle East for the 2nd time.

      Inactive hide details for Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.comKaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

              Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

              11/05/2008 02:59 PM

              Please respond to
              Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

      Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

      cc

      Subject

      [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 11/5/2008, 7:00 pm

      Reminder from:
      Title:
        MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING
      Date:
        Wednesday November 5, 2008
      Time:
        7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats:
        This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Location:
        MILILANI LDS
      Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.Edit reminder options
      Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

      This email was scanned by the MessageLabs Security System contracted by the Hawaii Dept Of Education. If you receive suspicious/phish email, forward a copy to spamreport@... This helps us monitor suspicious/phish email getting thru. You will not receive a response from us, but rest assured the information received will help to build additional protection. For info about this service please visit
      http://www.messagelabs.com/email

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008

        Please use my new email address:

        daguiomyrna@...

        Please discontinue use of my school's email. Thanks.

        Date: