MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 11/5/2008, 7:00 pm

  • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
      Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

      Date: Wednesday November 5, 2008
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 17 hours, 55 minutes.

    • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008

        Date: Wednesday November 5, 2008

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008

          Sorry, can't make the meeting again! My Mom's ill so I have to go to Pearl City to tend to her. Here's my report:

          Pack 144 sold popcorn after all the church services on Sunday, Oct. 19th. Looked like they did well for "Show and Sell" as I saw several empty boxes.

          Pack 43 is coming along, as Ka'ala District's newest unit. They have a Cubmaster, Harold Callejo, and will be meeting for the 4th time on Friday, Nov. 7th. A few parents went through the basic training on Saturday, Oct. 11th. Several of the boys will be attending the New Scout Family Day @ Camp Pupukea on Nov. 22nd.

          Troop 144 were planning for Camporee. They also wanted to send a care package to Assistant Scoutmaster Mark Tom, who's deployed to the Middle East for the 2nd time.

          Inactive hide details for Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.comKaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

                  Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

                  11/05/2008 02:59 PM

                  Please respond to
                  Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

          Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

          cc

          Subject

          [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 11/5/2008, 7:00 pm

          Reminder from:
          Title:
            MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING
          Date:
            Wednesday November 5, 2008
          Time:
            7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
          Repeats:
            This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
          Location:
            MILILANI LDS
          Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.Edit reminder options
          Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

          This email was scanned by the MessageLabs Security System contracted by the Hawaii Dept Of Education. If you receive suspicious/phish email, forward a copy to spamreport@... This helps us monitor suspicious/phish email getting thru. You will not receive a response from us, but rest assured the information received will help to build additional protection. For info about this service please visit
          http://www.messagelabs.com/email

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2008

            Please use my new email address:

            daguiomyrna@...

            Please discontinue use of my school's email. Thanks.

            Date: