Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 10/1/2008, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2008

      Will be @ St. Joseph Church with Tanya so I'll miss this meeting again. Just wanted to let you know that Pack 144 and Troop 144 @ St. John's Church in Mililani has a recruitment last night. The pack ran games and served refreshments. The troop had a video game challenge (including one where you have to dance) and they served pizza. Boys were so involved with the games that they hardly ate. I'm hoping to have another recruitment in November to boost their numbers. The new parents were enthused and I'm hopeful they'll become our adult leaders.

      We're restarting Pack 43 and Troop 43 at St. Joseph's Church in Waipahu. We had over 30 interested boys and ran out of applications. Am hopeful that this unit will be a strong one again.

      Inactive hide details for Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.comKaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

              Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

              09/29/2008 10:04 PM

              Please respond to
              Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

      Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

      cc

      Subject

      [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 10/1/2008, 7:00 pm

      Reminder from:
      Title:
        MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING
      Date:
        Wednesday October 1, 2008
      Time:
        7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats:
        This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Next reminder:
        The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 17 hours, 55 minutes.
      Location:
        MILILANI LDS
      Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.Edit reminder options
      Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

      This email was scanned by the MessageLabs Security System contracted by the Hawaii Dept Of Education. If you receive suspicious/phish email, forward a copy to spamreport@... This helps us monitor suspicious/phish email getting thru. You will not receive a response from us, but rest assured the information received will help to build additional protection. For info about this service please visit
      http://www.messagelabs.com/email
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
        Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

        Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

        Date: Wednesday October 1, 2008

      • Terrence Kong
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008

          Date:

          This email was scanned by the MessageLabs Security System contracted by the Hawaii Dept Of Education. If you receive suspicious/phish email, forward a copy to spamreport@k12. hi.us This helps us monitor suspicious/phish email getting thru. You will not receive a response from us, but rest assured the information received will help to build additional protection. For info about this service please visit