MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 10/1/2008, 7:00 pm

  • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2008
      Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

      Date: Wednesday October 1, 2008
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 17 hours, 55 minutes.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2008

        Will be @ St. Joseph Church with Tanya so I'll miss this meeting again. Just wanted to let you know that Pack 144 and Troop 144 @ St. John's Church in Mililani has a recruitment last night. The pack ran games and served refreshments. The troop had a video game challenge (including one where you have to dance) and they served pizza. Boys were so involved with the games that they hardly ate. I'm hoping to have another recruitment in November to boost their numbers. The new parents were enthused and I'm hopeful they'll become our adult leaders.

        We're restarting Pack 43 and Troop 43 at St. Joseph's Church in Waipahu. We had over 30 interested boys and ran out of applications. Am hopeful that this unit will be a strong one again.

        Inactive hide details for Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.comKaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

                Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

                09/29/2008 10:04 PM

                Please respond to
                Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

        Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

        cc

        Subject

        [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 10/1/2008, 7:00 pm

        Reminder from:
        Title:
          MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING
        Date:
          Wednesday October 1, 2008
        Time:
          7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
        Repeats:
          This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
        Next reminder:
          The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 17 hours, 55 minutes.
        Location:
          MILILANI LDS
        Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.Edit reminder options
        Copyright © 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

        This email was scanned by the MessageLabs Security System contracted by the Hawaii Dept Of Education. If you receive suspicious/phish email, forward a copy to spamreport@... This helps us monitor suspicious/phish email getting thru. You will not receive a response from us, but rest assured the information received will help to build additional protection. For info about this service please visit
        http://www.messagelabs.com/email
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008

          Date: Wednesday October 1, 2008

        • Terrence Kong
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008

            Date:

            This email was scanned by the MessageLabs Security System contracted by the Hawaii Dept Of Education. If you receive suspicious/phish email, forward a copy to spamreport@k12. hi.us This helps us monitor suspicious/phish email getting thru. You will not receive a response from us, but rest assured the information received will help to build additional protection. For info about this service please visit