Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER'S MEETING WED AT 7 PM

  • Chester Kasaoka
    Message 1 of 13 , May 3, 2005
      Barry,

      If not too much trouble, copy the spreadsheet and paste it onto an email.  Thanks.

      Chester
      Message 2 of 13 , May 4, 2005

        Hi Barry…

        Regret I’m on the mainland until Thursday evening.  I’ll miss our monthly meeting.

        Tob

        TOBY L. CLAIRMONT, RN, CEM

        Emergency Program Manager

        Healthcare Association of Hawaii

        Team Leader (GS-301-15)

        Hawaii Disaster Medical Assistance Team

        FEMA - National Disaster Medical System

        U.S. Department of Homeland Security

        E-mail:       toby@...

        Voice:        (808) 864-7723

        Facsimile:  (808) 625-3683

        To reach us in an emergency, contact Physicians Exchange at (808) 566-5052.

        'Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.'

                                                       - Benjamin Franklin

        Message 3 of 13 , May 14, 2005
          Message
          Howzit Barry:

          Sorry did not reply.  My computer was out of commission since the beginning of May.

          Just got it back.  Am now just getting to my mail..

          Anyhow.

          Visited Pack 167 on April 29, Pack meeting.  They're doing fine.

          The crossover of cub boys to boy scouts was successful.  So far everyone is doing fine.

          Spoke, in person, to Troop 32 Scoutmaster, Brian K. and Committee Chair, Lana Seki (my neighbor) and no problems to report.

          That's it for now.

          TK

          Message 4 of 13 , May 17, 2005
            Message

            Message 5 of 13 , May 17, 2005
              Message

              Message 6 of 13 , May 17, 2005
                Message
                Thanks for the update.  Appreciate your efforts to continue to support your units.