MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 5/7/2008, 7:00 pm

  • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2008
      Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

      Date: Wednesday May 7, 2008
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 17 hours, 56 minutes.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2008

        Sorry, will be at my Scholarship Golf Tournament at Kapolei Golf Course. It's an all day event beginning with registration at 10:00 a.m. and ending with the dinner at 5:00 p.m.

      • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2008

          Date: Wednesday May 7, 2008