MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 4/2/2008, 7:00 pm

  • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2008
      Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

      Date: Wednesday April 2, 2008
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 17 hours, 54 minutes.

    • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008

        Date: Wednesday April 2, 2008

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008

          Sorry, I'm on a scholarship committee and we're screening applications tonight. Please keep me posted on what's happening though.