MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 2/6/2008, 7:00 pm

  • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2008
      Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

      Date: Wednesday February 6, 2008
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 17 hours, 55 minutes.

    • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2008

        Date: Wednesday February 6, 2008

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2008

          Sorry, I'll miss the meeting due to car problems. Need a new one!

        • Terrence Kong
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2008
            Aloha Myna:

            Hope your car troubles can be taken cared of.

            Sorry, I'll miss the meeting due to car problems. Need a new one!