Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER'S MEETING WED AT 7 PM

  • Chester Kasaoka
    Message 1 of 13 , May 3, 2005
      Barry:

      Will be leaving on a trip tomorrow, so can't attend.  Also, can't open the attachment.  What program are you using?

      Chester
      Message 2 of 13 , May 3, 2005

        Please keep me in the loop...

        Please respond to Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

        Sent by:        Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

        To:        <Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com>
        cc:

        Gerald,

        Thanks for the update.  I figured that was possibly the case after your last email several months ago.  We'll look forward to seeing you as an active Scouting volunteer in 2 years, after your retirement.  Do you want to stay in the Commissioner's email group (so you know what is going on), or would you prefer to have your name dropped from the list?

        Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER'S MEETING WED AT 7 PM

        Barry,

        I'm sorry, but on advice from my doctor, I need to take a sabbatical from scouting. As long as I am working at the high school I just can 't take on anything more at this time. I'm planning to retire in June '07. At which time I intend to give back to scouting as I had planned.

        Please respond to Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

        Sent by:        Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

        To:        "Kaala Commissioners" <Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com>
        cc:
        Subject:
[...]

        (h)
        nupen.ohana@...
        (w) 474-6965

        (w)
        barry.nupen@...

        Message 3 of 13 , May 3, 2005
          Chester,

          Thanks for the reply.  Attachment was an excel spreadsheet.  I can probably convert it to something else if necessary.

          Message 4 of 13 , May 3, 2005
            Barry,

            If not too much trouble, copy the spreadsheet and paste it onto an email.  Thanks.

            Chester
            Thanks for the reply.  Attachment was an excel spreadsheet.  I can probably convert it to something else if necessary.

            Barry

          • Toby Clairmont
            Message 5 of 13 , May 4, 2005

              Hi Barry…

              Regret I’m on the mainland until Thursday evening.  I’ll miss our monthly meeting.

              Tob

              TOBY L. CLAIRMONT, RN, CEM

              Emergency Program Manager

              Healthcare Association of Hawaii

              Team Leader (GS-301-15)

              Hawaii Disaster Medical Assistance Team

              FEMA - National Disaster Medical System

              U.S. Department of Homeland Security

              E-mail:       toby@...

              Voice:        (808) 864-7723

              Facsimile:  (808) 625-3683

              To reach us in an emergency, contact Physicians Exchange at (808) 566-5052.

              'Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.'

                                                             - Benjamin Franklin

              Message 6 of 13 , May 14, 2005
                Message
                Howzit Barry:

                Sorry did not reply.  My computer was out of commission since the beginning of May.

                Just got it back.  Am now just getting to my mail..

                Anyhow.

                Visited Pack 167 on April 29, Pack meeting.  They're doing fine.

                The crossover of cub boys to boy scouts was successful.  So far everyone is doing fine.

                Spoke, in person, to Troop 32 Scoutmaster, Brian K. and Committee Chair, Lana Seki (my neighbor) and no problems to report.

                That's it for now.

                TK

                Message 7 of 13 , May 17, 2005
                  Message

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 17, 2005
                    Message

                    Message 9 of 13 , May 17, 2005
                      Message
                      Thanks for the update.  Appreciate your efforts to continue to support your units.