Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 10/3/2007, 7:00 pm

  • Terrence Kong
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 10, 2007
      Aloha all.

      My name is Terry Kong,  I am the Ka'ala District Commissioner.

      I am in the process of reorganizing the Commissioner list for this coming year and I need you assistance.

      I would appreciate if you could please contact me when you read this notice at 398-1180.

      Mahalo.  TK

      .

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 11, 2007

        Okay, will call you. I don't believe I've ever met you but have received emails from you. Will see you @ the commissionor's meeting next month.