MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 10/3/2007, 7:00 pm

  • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
      Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

      Date: Wednesday October 3, 2007
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 17 hours, 56 minutes.

    • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007

        Date: Wednesday October 3, 2007

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 9, 2007

          Did you folks really meet on Wednesday?  Barry, Tanya, and I were at Wood Badge for the week at Camp Pupukea.
        • Tanya Hillhouse
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 10, 2007
            We did Myrna. I left Woodbadge that evening to attend the meeting along with Frank Storch.

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 10, 2007
              Aloha all.

              My name is Terry Kong,  I am the Ka'ala District Commissioner.

              I am in the process of reorganizing the Commissioner list for this coming year and I need you assistance.

              I would appreciate if you could please contact me when you read this notice at 398-1180.

              Mahalo.  TK

              .

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 11, 2007

                Okay, will call you. I don't believe I've ever met you but have received emails from you. Will see you @ the commissionor's meeting next month.