Troop 176 - New Patrol Inspection

  • Terrence Kong
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2007
      Assignment/Arrival:  On Tuesday, August 21, 2007, at 7 pm, I attended Troop 176, Wheeler AAF, meeting.

      POC:  Tom "MAC" McMillan, Scoutmaster / Frank Godek, Asst. Scoutmaster.

      Action Taken:  Conducted inspection on Stump Patrol (new boy patrol).  (8) scouts present and inspected.

      Results:  All (8) scouts looked good.  Some minor adjustments were recorded by Randy, the Troop Guide.  Each scout will be apprised by the Troop Guide of what adjustments need to be made to their uniform.

      Comments:  The Patrol Leader (forgot his name) was a good example (and role-model) of how to dress properly.  My impression of the new patrol was very positive.  They are off to a good start with good leadership.  Overall, Troop 176 is headed in the right direction.  I salute the adult leaders for a job well done.

      Misc. Observations:  Troop 176 was in the process of planning their calendar year of events.  Looked quite exciting.

      Disposition:  Assignment accomplished and completed.

      Terry Kong, Unit Commissioner, Kaala District, Aloha Council, BSA