ATTENTION ALL COMMISSIONERS - CENTENNIAL QUALITY UNIT AWARDS

  • Nupen Ohana
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      ATTENTION ALL COMMISSIONERS -

      WE REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!

      Right now we are WAY behind in getting the new Centennial Quality Unit Commitment forms filled out by the units and submitted to the Council.

      EACH unit must fill out the form, have it signed by

      For MORE information, check out the National web site:

      Or, give me a call or send an email.  You can download and print the forms, or I will provide you copies if needed.

      Let me know when you have forms ready to submit to Council.  I will send out a list of units that HAVE or HAVE NOT submitted their Commitment form to Council.

      Thanks for your support to the Scouting program.

      Ka'ala District Commissioner
      h - 623-3538
      c - 384-6620
      w - 474-6965