Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 5/2/2007, 7:00 pm

  • TERRENCE KONG
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 10:53 PM
      Barry:

      My apologies.  I have a family funeral to attend on Wed. PM.

      Terry

      P.S.  Great Makahiki and Camporee.
      Date: Wednesday May 2, 2007
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 18 hours, 1 minute.

    • Nupen Ohana
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        Thanks for the reply, Terry.  My sympathies and prayers to you and your family.

        Date: Wednesday May 2, 2007
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 18 hours, 1 minute.