Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 3/7/2007, 7:00 pm

  • Tom McMillan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7 3:43 PM
      I probably will not be able to make it either due to heading to Camp Pupukea right after leaving office.  Once my schedule settles down I should be fine.  Will be there next month.

      Mr. Mac

      Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

      Date: Wednesday March 7, 2007

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • Joanne Pettaway
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7 4:15 PM

        Myrna, please give your Mom my & Carl’s best regards and quick recovery wishes.  Take care!

        Joanne