Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 3/7/2007, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2007

      Sorry, can't make it again.  Yesterday my Mom fell from the escalator at Sears and ended up in the ER at Pali Momi.  She's pretty banged up with lacerations on her arms and legs.  For the next few days I'll need to cook and care for her.  Please continue to keep me posted on the Scout's happenings.  Thanks and take care!  =;>)
    • Tom McMillan
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2007
        I probably will not be able to make it either due to heading to Camp Pupukea right after leaving office.  Once my schedule settles down I should be fine.  Will be there next month.

        Mr. Mac

        Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

        Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

        Date: Wednesday March 7, 2007

        Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      • Joanne Pettaway
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2007

          Myrna, please give your Mom my & Carl’s best regards and quick recovery wishes.  Take care!

          Joanne