MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 3/7/2007, 7:00 pm

  • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5 9:00 PM
      Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

      Date: Wednesday March 7, 2007
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 18 hours.

    • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7 2:58 PM

        Date: Wednesday March 7, 2007

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7 3:20 PM

          Sorry, can't make it again.  Yesterday my Mom fell from the escalator at Sears and ended up in the ER at Pali Momi.  She's pretty banged up with lacerations on her arms and legs.  For the next few days I'll need to cook and care for her.  Please continue to keep me posted on the Scout's happenings.  Thanks and take care!  =;>)
        • Tom McMillan
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 7 3:43 PM
            I probably will not be able to make it either due to heading to Camp Pupukea right after leaving office.  Once my schedule settles down I should be fine.  Will be there next month.

            Mr. Mac

            Date: Wednesday March 7, 2007

            Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          • Joanne Pettaway
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 7 4:15 PM

              Myrna, please give your Mom my & Carl’s best regards and quick recovery wishes.  Take care!

              Joanne