MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 2/7/2007, 7:00 pm

  • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
      Reminder from: Kaala_BSA_Commissioners Yahoo! Group

      Title: MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING

      Date: Wednesday February 7, 2007
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 17 hours, 58 minutes.

    • Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007

        Date: Wednesday February 7, 2007

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007

          Sorry, I'll be absent from Scouts for a while.  My brother, who's a single parent, was hospitalized for 3 weeks.  Diagnosis is stomach cancer.  He just got home yesterday but will need to go back in soon.  In the meantime, I'm acting as his 4th grade son's parent!  Now I'm registering Kekoa for A+, sending treats to school for his birthday, and throwing a kid's B-day party.  Gosh, haven't done one of those in over a decade.  Anyway, with my already busy schedule and this added responsibility, I won't be able to do much for Scouts.  Please keep me informed though.
        • Tom McMillan
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007
            To all,

            Just got the message.  Just received the invite to join the Commissioner's group today too.  Sorry but probably will not be able to make it due to scheduling conflict.  I have a meeting with a couple Assistant Scoutmasters.

            Mr. Mac

            Date: Wednesday February 7, 2007

            8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time