KAALA DISTRICT ANNUAL PLANNING CONFERENCE

  • Nupen Ohana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      Attention all Kaala District staff and interested Scouters.  Tomorrow, 18 January, we are conducting our District Annual Planning Conference for 2007-2008.  Please attend and provide your input.  We will have a light dinner, bring a few $$ (around $5) for dinner, and be ready to "dig in to the meat" of setting our activities for the next 18+ months.

      If you have questions, please call Tanya Hillhouse at Council - 595-6366 X232 or cell 595-0858, or Barry Nupen at (h) 623-3538, (w) 474-6965 or cell 384-6620

      I apologize in advance if you get multiple copies of the email and phone calls.

      Barry Nupen
      Ka'ala District Commissioner