Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 1/3/2007, 7:00 pm

  • Nupen Ohana
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
      Thanks Terry.

      We'll keep you up to date on the upcoming events.  Hopefully, see you next month

      Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 11:02 PM
      Subject: Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 1/3/2007, 7:00 pm

      A Happy New Year to you all.

      Will be celebrating my son's 17th birthday, so can't make this meeting.

      Keep me informed.

      Pack 167 (still working with the committee on leadership positions) and Troop 32 (one more Eagle  this month) are doing fine.

      Terry
      Date: Wednesday January 3, 2007
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 18 hours, 1 minute.