Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 1/3/2007, 7:00 pm

  • Nupen Ohana
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
      Thanks Dave.

      See you next month or whenever....

      Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 12:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] MONTHLY COMMISSIONER MEETING, 1/3/2007, 7:00 pm

      Sorry, Barry, I'm leaving tomorrow for the mainland and will miss tomorrow evening's UC meeting.

      Dave

    • Nupen Ohana
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
        Thanks Terry.

        We'll keep you up to date on the upcoming events.  Hopefully, see you next month

        Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 11:02 PM

        A Happy New Year to you all.

        Will be celebrating my son's 17th birthday, so can't make this meeting.

        Keep me informed.

        Pack 167 (still working with the committee on leadership positions) and Troop 32 (one more Eagle  this month) are doing fine.

        Terry
        Date: Wednesday January 3, 2007
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 18 hours, 1 minute.