DISTRICT DINNER

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2005
      Commissioners,

      Please try to attend the District Dinner on Friday, May 6.  Great food, great entertainment, great fellowship, and ESPECIALLY great recognition of several Scouters who have done GREAT things for Scouting in our district.  Still only $18 ($20 at the door).

      Also, remember to bring your "Roundtable Bucks" for the auction. Lots of GREAT things to bid for.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2005
        ALL KA'ALA DISTRICT COMMISSIONERS:

        A reminder that the District Dinner is this Friday evening - starting at 6:30 PM at the Mililani LDS Stake Building

        We will be honoring a number of people in our district , including the 4 District Award of Merit recipients (Perry McArthur, Greg Oermann, Frank Godek, and Dana Godek), plus the District Chairman's Award, the District Commissioner's Award, and several Veteran's Awardees.

        Just a reminder to consider signing up - currently it's $18 if you register now, and $20 at the door.  This is  a GREAT chance to have a really great chinese meal (catered) and lots of entertainment, including chinese lion dances and ribbon dances...PLUS the AUCTION.  Remember to bring those Roundtable Bucks (and you get a bunch more just for registering and coming to the dinner).  Last year there were a bunch of great items, such as 2-for-1 dinner at Jameson's in Haleiwa, passes to places like Sea Life Park, and other great things.  This year, there is even MORE stuff.  Bring your family and have a great time.  If you wait until Friday night, it will be $20 at the door!!